Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it take to start services?
A. From the time your paperwork is filled out, it generally takes 3-7 business days for services to start.
2. What if my needs or my families needs change?
A. We will talk with you and/or your family about what needs have changed and how we can best support through the time of transition.
3. What are my payment options?
A. We offer a sliding fee scale of $21.25-$35/hr. When your intake forms are filled out, you will decide if you want to pay prior to services, or on a post service date. We accept cash, card and check.
4. What if I don't connect well with my support staff?
A. Let us know, and we will replace your staff two weeks from the date of notification. Additionally, in the case that the teammate has been disrespectful or disregarding of you, termination may be immediate and we will find new support asap.
5. What happens in the case that I need to cancel services?
A. We ask for a two weeks notice on service cancellations.